Friday, May 20, 2011

Howdy, Weekend!

I recently realized that if I don't buy a chair before my household goods arrive, I'll be standing around my apartment for a good two weeks. Resultant decision: buying a chair tonight. It will likely be one of those fold out camping chairs or stools.

I've been to work twice now, and was just getting into the groove when the carpet cleaners came and kicked me out of my stateroom. I can't complain, though, since it forced me to start off the weekend early.

Some plans for this weekend include having afternoon tea with Margaret at the Holly Berry Tearoom, working on my half gallon of blue bell ice cream, going to Mass at a new church, and trying out the apartment gym & pool.

I'm going to get going on those plans now, since not having a chair is really hindering the creative flow. For now, I will leave you with this inspirational picture of my pre-household goods decor. The sheep Christmas ornament is a recent purchase from a shop in historic League City, the picture row is from Colin and my visit to the Kemah boardwalk, and the fish sculpture is by my uncle, Jake Basso.

1 comment: