Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dry Cleaning Discovery!

A few months ago I bought Woolite Dry Cleaner's Secret, but was too nervous to use it until today.  I finally took the plunge, hoping that my fabulous dry clean only clothes wouldn't come out of the dryer in Ginsu's size.  First, I tossed in a grey wool sweater, a beige cashmere sweater, a green cotton & silk dress, a white and pink silk shirt, and a brown silk dress (despite the box's direction to put 1-4 garments of similar color and fabric...who has time for that?).  They came out perfect (soft and smelling very nice)!  So now I'm on round 2...a few more wool sweaters, and a linen & silk dress.

Cashmere...

It's very simple to use: spot treat if necessary, toss clothes and garment-cleaning sheet into dryer, turn on medium heat for 20 minutes, and remove promptly.  I am so proud of my new-found cleaning toy that I have begun to search through my sweater trunk for dry clean only pieces to clean.

So here's to my new friend, Woolite Dry Cleaner's Secret. 



No comments:

Post a Comment