Saturday, April 16, 2011

What a gloomy Saturday!

I woke up this morning surprisingly not very sore from my last night of field hockey with the DC Dragons.  They're an adult league (with the occasional high school student or prodigy 11-yr old) that draws from the DC Metro area and usually meets in Maryland for weekly play.  Outdoor is played on Friday nights at the University of Maryland turf in College Park, MD, and indoor is Sunday afternoons at Champs Field House in Rockville, MD.  Now that I'm moving to League City, I'll be joining the Houston Field Hockey club, which is exciting, but of course I'll miss the Dragons very much.

But anyway...I woke up this morning at 8:00 (got back from field hockey and to bed around midnight) and couldn't tell what time it was because of the miserable amount of cloud cover!  It's almost like not having a day.  I don't know what everyone else is doing today, but I suppose I'll be reading and lazing.  Maybe I can convince Lisa and Jenn to do an ABC Family terrible tv marathon. 

I should also really be separating my stuff into categories (need for drive to TX and first few days there, and pack).  Maybe I'll do that today, too.  I will also probably watch season 2 of Clatterford, which will have plenty of sunshine. :)  And if I'm feeling really ambitious and artistic, I could always make framed paper cutouts of the dogs or paint a picture with my last canvas.  This may end up waiting until Texas...or possibly the place I move after that (considering how often I paint without purpose).  So that's Saturday...but I did just get breakfast hungry, so I think things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment