Sunday, May 29, 2011

Living without Internet

Right now, I'm sitting at the pool using the free pool wifi. Texas is growing on me, and I especially love the heat. Yes, the humidity is heavy at times, but I really love that it feels like summer. My hair doesn't even get all crazy! Favorite part of Texas: the pool at the Moorings. I could sit here all day long (and probably will).

My other favorite part of Texas: Berrylicious Frozen Yogurt. Margaret, Brian (Margaret's hubby) and I have eaten there twice. First, you grab a large bowl or a larger bowl. Next, you fill it will soft-serve frozen yogurt and put as many toppings on as you want (fresh fruit, chocolate pieces, candy, etc.). And finally, you pay based on the weight of your concoction. It's delicious! So far, I've had the strawberry frozen yogurt with fresh strawberries on top. I may stick to that forever.

Today, I'm attending an Astros game with the crew of my ship. I'm not actually sure if the Astros are AA or AAA...but I believe there is free food. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment