Friday, March 25, 2011

Breaking up with Netflix to visit Colin

I'm off to Key West today to visit Colin as he returns from a patrol.  I haven't seen him since January, so I'm starting to wonder what he looks like.  His roommate's girlfriend will be picking me up from the airport, and we plan to make giant posters to hold up, and of course to stock their fridge before they get back.  This trip will also encompass Valentine's day and our one-year anniversary, since he was underway for both of those major holidays.

Since he's been gone, I've really cultivated my relationship with Netflix and BBC shows.  My new favorite (it even beats Monarch of the Glen) is called Clatterford.  In it, a group of crazy old women constitute "the guild" and essentially take over their small town.  My favorite character is Rosie, played by French of French & Saunders, a chubby lady with multiple personality disorder.  I'll miss this relationship...

1 comment:

  1. Have fun!! Does he know you are going or will it be a surprise?

    ReplyDelete